Buying Your First E-Cigarette
Even with all of this information, buying your first e-cigarette can still be a daunting experience. How do you find the best electronic cigarette brand for your needs? Where should you go to make the purchase?
First off, finding the best e-cig isn’t particularly easy. The problem isn’t that it’s hard to find a high-quality device; it’s more that your personal preferences have a big role to play in the best choice for you. Here are a few things to consider when you’re looking for the best-rated e-cig brand on the market:
- Ease of use: The biggest factor you should consider is how simple you want your experience to be. In general, the more complicated the device, the better it will perform, but new users understandably want something easy to use. The best advice is to either choose an eGo-style e-cig, or an “all-in one” option, like the Aspire Plato, the Joyetech eGo AIO or the Joyetech eGrip II. If you don’t mind something more complicated, you could start with a VV/VW mod, but if you want something as simple as possible, cigalikes are the easiest to use, despite being less satisfying.
- The battery: One of the most important things to consider when you’re buying a device is the lifespan of the battery. If the battery doesn’t last long, you’ll have to charge a lot more and may end up draining it while you’re out at work. The lifespan of the battery is shown through it’s milliamp-hour (mAh) rating – higher numbers are better.
- Portability: Higher-capacity batteries are good, but they’re generally less easily portable. So if portability is important, you’ll probably be better off getting two smaller batteries (around 650 mAh) so you have one to use while the other charges. Box mods are also quite portable, and have much longer battery life.
- Power/voltage settings: Many modern e-cigarettes give you a choice for voltage or wattage, and devices like this generally offer better performance. They’re more complicated, but if you want a more satisfying vape, it’s well worth it.
- Build quality: This is hard to judge without physically inspecting the device, but check out e-cig reviews to get an idea of how well each device is put together.
- Extra features: There is a lot more to consider, but the most important is what extra features you get. Ensure the e-cig you choose has some safety features, for example, the ability to lock or be turned off, low voltage protection and short circuit protection. Other features like temperature control (only found on mods) are nice extras but not essential.
There is a lot to consider when you’re looking for the top e-cigarette brand, but thinking about these few things and how they match up to your preferences should point you in the right direction. And check out plenty of e-cigarette reviews on the devices you’re considering to see if there are any issues you may have missed.
But where should you shop? There are tons of great online vape stores, but we’d personally recommend VAPOLOGY: we offer good quality, great prices and a huge range of e-cigs, tanks, e-liquids and more.
Contact Us: WhatsApp/Call: 08102587199, 08035481713